DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 25, 2011

You are AWESOME!

Yes, you. You're so awesome that you're blinding me with your ray of utter awesomeness...
:D
...I love you =D?
So, guess whaaaaaattttt?! I have no school today. So, YAY for a three day weekend! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like I have said before, my school is on crack. But, I like it. My school should stay on crack more often. :)
Oh and it's apparently Greek Independence day today. Jasmine just texted me to tell me. XD She's Greek. So, I said, "Cool lol happy greek independence day then! Eat lots of souvlaki and stuff :D
Jasmine: NO!
*lolz*
Me: Why?!
Jasmine: I hate souvlaki...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Jazzy-wazzy-spazzy-kins-spazzerpants :] How I wuvs you!
*blows kisses!*

PS: A bit much on the name right?
PPS: Oh well! :D

4 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha but i love it!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

ishashime said...

but souvlaki is yummy! haha. also, lol at your little nickname for her. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Lolz, souvlaki is DA BOMB! And thanks, I love it too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...