DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Wuhhs guhh, homie?"

Today was quite interesting. Third period, instead of French class, we got to go see the public speaking students. It was amusing. The topics were very different. From why prostitution should be fully legalized to why UFOs don't exist. It was hilarious! One guy, Fizzle was talking about how comedians enforce stereotypes or something.  He's brown and was talking in a brown accent like "I like cuddy[curry], I don't like deordrant[deodorant], dee bathtub is my enemy..." Then, he moved on to black people stereotypes "I like fried chicken and kool-aid. I don't finish mah wurrrds. Like wuhhhs guhh, homie?" And then Canadian "I live in an igloo. I say 'eh' all the time. I love poutine. I ride a polar bear to school." Then, he was slashing them and ranting about them. It was soo funny. :D
One girl was talking about how the world wouldn't be able to handle a zombie outbreak. It was random but amusing. Another kid talked about how video games do not make people violent. That one was really funny. Some were more serious though. There was one on suicide and another strangely serious on baby beauty pageants and how they shouldn't exist. I had to agree on that one. xD
Anywho. Yeah. Fun. :]

6 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

This sounds like fun! It's so amazing that these kids are so confident already. :)

Ashley said...

I wish I had their confidence. The moment I tried to speak on stage I'd probably get out a squeak before fainting.

And I agree on the child beauty pageants too. They're creepy.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Lol, yeah :D
@Ashley: Haha! Yes, they're creepy indeed :D

Furree Katt said...

yay i love watching people doing their thing (public speaking). it's really awesome when people can speak well and they utilize it to communicate with the masses (other students, haha)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha I love it too xD

ishashime said...

haha. when we had to do public speaking, the topics were pretty random and completely different from one another, too. there was one girl who talked about online stalking and it was so funny. because it was so true. haha. xD

captcha: potombl (say it aloud. it sounds really funny. or maybe that's just me. haha)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...