DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

World Water Day!

It's World Water Day today! It's basically a day where we try to help other people who don't have clean drinking water. :) Here's the website:
http://www.worldwaterday.org/
Check it out! :D And, let's be grateful for what we have. I've never really thought about what would happen if I didn't have clean water to drink. But, now that I do think about, it wouldn't be pretty. v_v

PS: I'm off to school now! PEACE.
PPS: Yes, I did come on the computer at like 7:00 AM to post this to you, LOL. I saw it in Google Trends and was like AWESOME! MUST! SHARE!

4 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

you are too wonderful to post this :)

The Lady of Green Origin said...

This is exciting! I cannot wait to be able to donate my time and money to causes like this.

The Blog Writer said...

Thanks for this, Jodie. Have a good day at school!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thank you :)
@TLOGO: :D
@TBW: You're welcome!! Thank youuu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...