DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Will Grayson, Will Grayson!

SO! I just finished reading the amazing novel novel Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. :) It was AWESOME. So, so AWESOME. I really liked it. I have to say though, there wasn't enough making out scenes, but meh. It was still a good book.
It's about a guy named Will Grayson who meets another Will Grayson. Basically. It's a gay romance. It's cool. It's a gay romance. IT'S AWESOME. I love gay romances. I think that gay protagonists in general are more interesting than straight protagonists because they have more complicated problems. Especially if they aren't even out of the closet yet(what a stupid term... It's like I'm jumping out of a closet *rolls eyes*). It just spices everything up. PLUS, gay romances are hotter than straight ones[in novels, I dunno about real life]. To me. Selon moi. :) (selon moi means like in my opinion.)

WHAT I LIKEDLOVED:
-One of the gay characters, Tiny(who as you will find out if you read this book REALLY isn't tiny AT ALL) is SO CUTE! Ahhhhh!
-The romance was adorable.
-The characters were very lovable.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKELOVE:
-Not enough making out scenes. And like, the one they had in one of the character's room was so short. v_v Silly you, John Green and David Levithan. :l I still love you guys and hope you write a LGBT novel again, but PLEASE, much more making out. :)

4 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

geez, you really like to read a lot :) i'm jealous!

Ashley said...

Before I read this post I thought "she's probably gonna say there wasn't enough kissing"... SURPRISE SURPRISE.

Adrian Paul said...

Oh my gosh! I started reading this book, but then I didn't finish because it wasn't too appealing to me as a gay man. It was a little too weird for me... Have you ever read Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan, that book is REALLY out there but it's one of the most romantic books I've read. Can't say the same for Will Grayson, the romance in this book was just a little too... weak for me.

PLUS I AGREE NOT ENOUGH KISSING!!!!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Haha , yeah XD
@Ashley: LOL!
@Adrian Paul: Yeah, I read that book. It was awesome XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...