DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why in the world is happiness like oil?

Because back in the good ole' days, most people were happy. Before we got this Internet(which I am SO happy we have) and television and cell phones and whatever. Everyone used to communicate with each other face to face. Not through Facebook or Twitter. Everyone was playing sports outside, soaking up some Vitamin D and chatting about being best friends and paying 75 cents for a movie in the cinemas(in, like, the forties. hahahahahha.)
Oh, yeah. Life was good.
Now, most people are depressed and hate their bodies and do so much drugs it's a wonder the human race still exists.
People just aren't happy anymore.
And, you know what?
That is pretty sad. The fact that we're running out of oil and happiness. In about fifty years, we'll have no oil left. What about happiness?

PS: You know what would make ME happy right now? If you'd go and MAKE ME A SANDWICH!
PPS: I'm kidding.
PPPS: Sort of.

9 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

talking about Libya, are you?
and yes, happiness. i hate that it's drifting out of me and i can't help it. i'm sorry Jodie. and your comment on my last post is so related to this. haha :)

i love you always! stay happy and smiling!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

What's Libya?! LOL. And NOOO! Try to be happy, haze. :) Look for happiness. It might take a while to find it, but you will. And I will stay happy and smiling :D

haze said...

oh, i thought you were talking about the oil in Libya... war is going on and, middle east is our source of oil here in the Ph. haha! so silly of me! i don't think that we are connecting right now. haha! but i will be happy, dove. promise!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! Nooo... I was talking about oil in general. We're running out. Lol.
And good! BE MERRY! :D

ishashime said...

right you are. life was simple back then.

Ashley said...

"What's Libya?" Learn your geography girl! Haha jk. I barely even know where Britain is.

And it's very sad how much some things have changed in the world. We've made a lot of progress, but we're taking 2 steps back in other areas. :(

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Yeah, haha. I wasn't even alive then. D:
@Ashley: LOL! I've never had an interest in geography. I learned the maps in the eight grade for my tests and forgot them right after. Terrible, I know, lol.
And yeah, it is pretty sad. o_O

The Blog Writer said...

This post rings so true!

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...