DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Which weblog award should I make next?

Check my sidebar for my poll on which weblog award should I make next. You guys know how much I LOOVE making awards. I made two already, and now I'm planning on making more. If you guys have any ideas, you can comment here. :) But, if you have ideas, you should just make them yourself, haha. XD But, if you don't feel like it and want me to do it, I will. :D
So, vote in my poll!!!

8 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

iVoted on WOW. : P

Jodie-Ann said...

Cool :D Thanks for the vote :D

Furree Katt said...

i voted for WOW, too :D i think it'll make a good award :D

ishashime said...

voted. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Yay! Thank you!
@ishashime: Thanks!! :D

The Blog Writer said...

I went for the "makes me smile" award. It's cute.

haze said...

i voted for what makes me smile award. (though i always do my what makes my heart smile list on my blog)

so i guess i'll vote again for wow. haha

Jodie-Ann said...

@The Blog Writer: :D
@haze: Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...