DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Jasmine and I do at lunch. (pictures)

So, here are some pictures of Jasmine and I during lunch:
Our feet. Mine are the converses.
My feet.

9 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I look stupid in the last one...
Y U NO POST MY IPOD BACKGROUND SO FOCUS CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM MY RETARDED LOOKING-NESS?!

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, for some reason, it uploaded to Picasa, but it wouldn't show on the post hen I tried to upload it. o.O

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

hmmmm, odd... try again?

Jodie-Ann said...

Too lazy XD And I think that if I do it now, it will mess up the post. D:

Kaleena J. said...

haha fun pics jodie!

Furree Katt said...

love your shoes! you and your friend look like the perfect best friends from a movie or something. cute! :D

haze said...

haha. okay i've nothing to say, just want to comment and butt in. :)

ishashime said...

awww. you guys are so cute. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kaleena J.: Thanks!
@Furree Katt: Thank you! And haha!
@haze: LOL, you're so cute :D
@ishashime: Thanks!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...