DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What? It's... Dr. Seuss' birthday today?!

ZOMG, GUYS! It's Dr. Seuss' birthday today! Holy smokes! So many birthdays in just two days.
It's his 107th birthday today, so... yay, Dr. Seuss! :D
Thank you very much for giving me awesome books to read when I was little. And I STILL want green eggs and ham. It's soo not fair that I never found it[maybe because it doesn't exist].
And The Cat in the Hat was AWESOME. :D
Oh, and there's now a Read Across America thing where they,re trying to motivate people to read or something. Sucks because there's none in Canada. -.-'

3 run-on sentences.:

sim only said...

i like this topic.keep blogging

Ashley said...

I love Dr Seuss. ♥

Have you seen the show they've made of The Cat in the Hat? It's terrible, don't watch it. It's all wrong. The fish is like bffs with the Cat. WHICH IS WRONG. The fish is supposed to be like "no, don't play with the cat, he's bad and will get in trouble, just like that" (tried to make a rhyme)

but in the show he's all "hey cat wassap bro". k not quite, but he's all for playing with cat. NOT. RIGHT.

sorry for the rant heh

Jodie-Ann said...

@sim only: Haha, okay LOL. Thanks :)
@Ashley: Me too! :D No, I haven't seen it, but it DOES sound all wrong. I won't watch it, haha. And it's all good; I love ranting. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...