DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, March 21, 2011

What I do while shopping at Payless.

I try on, like, one shoe but I don't buy it because it isn't fabulous enough to buy. o.O
I tried on the red shoes. The Converses are mine. XD And yes, those are indeed red skinnies, haha. I think it looked cute on my foot, don't you? :D
Convo between my step-sister Nikita and I in the store:
Me: *getting out cell phone and aiming it properly at foot in shoe*
Nikita: I don't think you're allowed to take pictures of the shoes in here...
Me: Who cares?!
XD

9 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha. yeah, who cares? i always get photos of my shoes too :)

iZaynab said...

My goal is to accidentaly switch an old pair or ugly shoes for a new one. > : D
They'll never know x P
Aha nice shoes though ~

Ashley said...

Cute shoes!
And I always take pics of stuff I try on. Especially in fitting rooms, since there's mirrors everywhere.
And why wouldn't you be allowed to take a picture of a shoe? It's a shoe. And I agree, WHO CARES? Haha

Furree Katt said...

RED SKINNIES! ♥ i only have purple and grey and black. :( i needz to go shopping.
i love your converse! and the red shoes are pretty :O

Maryam said...

Cute :D
And no one cares xD

The Blog Writer said...

Your attitude is going to be a good influence on the kid! :D

ishashime said...

aww. how cute. i love pictures of feet! haha. xD
i don't have a fetish or anything, though. :| haha.

Adrian Paul said...

I like them! I hope you got 'em!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: XD
@iZaynab: LOL! I actually wanted to do that XD And thanks!
@Ashley: LOL!
@FK: Thank youuu!
@Maryam: IKR XD
@TBW: LOL!
@ishashime: Haha!! I love pictures of feet too LOL!
@AP: I liked them too, but I didn't get them, XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...