DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 4, 2011

You have life so easy and you don't even know it.

So, my evil eleven year old step-sister has fallen into a deep, deep depression.
Okay, not really.
My step-mom has gone on a cruise for a week around the Caribbean. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Now, it's just me, my step-sister, my step-brother, my real brother and my dad.
Yesterday, before my step-mom left, Nikita(my step-sister) was complaining like crazy. She whined, "Oh my God, now it's going to be Hell... The only people I have to count on now is Jermaine[her brother, my step-brother] and Taneshia[her older sister, my step-sister who is visiting us for a bit to do Nikita's hair and mine]!"
It's nice to know that she doesn't consider me part of her family. Not that I really care, since I don't really consider her part of mine either.
I was getting annoyed with her whining so I snapped, "So?"
She shrieked like a crazy person, "SO?! SO?!?!?! I have to be stuck with YOU!"
So, I retorted, "And I have to be stuck with you. So, it's even."
Then, I retreated to my bedroom and flipped my middle finger at the door. Lame, I know, but I can't possibly do it to her face. My parents would hang me.
Not literally.
Anyways, this morning, my step-mom had already left and Nikita was bawling her eyes out in her room. Her mom is only gone for a week and she's sobbing. What if, like mine, she was gone forever? [God forbid]
She has life so easy and doesn't even know it. She's a total snob. v__v

PS: She just said, "All I want in my life is for mommy to come home. That's literally all I want."
Well, good luck with that. You have a week to wait.

11 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

wow! Jodie- Ann and you know that she just thinks your pretty and doesn't know how to deal with you without feeling un- worthy. Lol love you. check out my blog. please. :) love you. <3

Jodie-Ann said...

Maybe, lol. I'll definitely check out your blog.

iZaynab said...

V-V iPity you.
Hopefully she won't bother you too much or she won't like go in your room or something ~
Wishng you the best in this challenge of a lifetime ~

angela said...

God I hate eleven year olds. When my cousin was eleven, she bitched and complained to her mom about EVERYTHING. Her older sister (her and I get along much more) would want to do anything the one time they come down a year, and she'd complain. We'd offer to take her with us, she'd complain. I hope one day your step sister realizes how much she has, because I know losing a parent can be hard, and people take that for granted.

haze said...

aww! i have an 11-yr old sis but she's not that cry baby.. and she's not really into complaining about the people around her...

it's just a week, Jodie-Ann. i'm sure you can handle her. hehe. :)♥

Furree Katt said...

i hope your week goes by fine and your step-sister doesn't annoy you!
maybe if she stays in her room and cries, your paths won't cross often and it'll all be good. :O

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, gosh, I think she's pretty spoiled :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: I hope. -.-'
@angela: So do I. And that sucks. o_O
@haze: Lucky lol. I hope lol
@Furree Katt: I hope so!
@PurpleMist.: She really is.

The Blog Writer said...

I hope there is peace at home.

Jodie-Ann said...

It's alright now, thanks :)

jacobluver321 said...

lol this is so relate-able. the flipping off the door part was funny :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...