DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thought Friday was bad?



Lyrics:
Walking down the road, my friends at the mall
Everybody is looking at my new dress is blue (WHAT?! WHO CARES WHAT COLOR YOUR DRESS IS?!)
My hair is perm and my perfume smells good (...no. You probably don't smell good.)
I like a boy, he’s nice (WOW!)
Gotta get good with Vitamin C (ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLL! WHERE DOES THIS COME FROM?!?!)
Gotta wear heels so I look good (LOL!)
Waiting at my teacher, time for the dance (What? :$)
I see that boy and his new haircut (LOL!)
Is he gonna ask me? (No.)
Is he gonna ask me? (Probably not.)
Time for us to dance (How? Don't you not have someone to dance with?!)

It’s prom night
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night) (hahahahahahhahhahahaha!)
I like his stare (Prom Night) (LOOOOOOOOOOL! WHAT?! Stalker much?!)
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)

dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancing (2x)

Walking over to sip some punch
Our eyes they meet and my heart stops
Fly away my butterflies, fly away fly away (lolwut?)
He hands me a flower and …
Will you be mine, I think in my mind
Grabs my hand, he walks me over to the dancefloor
Young and in love,
Is he gonna ask me?
Is he gonna ask me?
Time for us to dance

It’s prom night
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night) (lol)
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)

dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancing (4x) (ROFL! FUN FUN FUN FUN!)

We’re all dancing in the sky
His eyes look great coz they are brown
Our hands are touching, I like him a lot (haha!)
Time for us to dance

[Rapping]

It’s prom night
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)
Whom I gonna dance with (Prom Night)
You’re looking at me (Prom Night)
That boy is kinda cute Prom Night)
I like his stare (Prom Night)

dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancin’ dancing (repeat x times)



LOL What a lame song! I honestly think it's a parody or something. This can't be a serious song. It's worst than Friday! But, it's apparently on iTunes. o_O


10 run-on sentences.:

Anon! said...

hahahahahaha I listened to like 15 seconds of this, and noticed that it has almost the EXACT same rhythm and beat of 'friday'...

creative.....

iZaynab said...

O M G. Played it with my family in the room & lirally fell out my chair to laugh.
This is horrible all my respect for her is gone now..
- ____ - iMean Friday was okay.. Now Prom Night.. If she sang it & didn't use the same skeleton as Friday/Baby it would be okay..

Ashley said...

Ah jesus.
Same friggin song with different words.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Anon!: LOL! Oh, yeah soo creative XD
@iZaynab: LOOOOOOOOOL!
@Ashley: LOL IKR?! Haha!

ishashime said...

i think this song isn't by rebecca black. i think it's a joke.
the sad thing is, people think it's real since it's almost at the same crap level that Friday is at. :|
haha. oh well.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah I think it's a parody or something.

Furree Katt said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT. IS. THIS.
even if it's a parody, i think it's the funniest thing in the entire worlds, especially the rap! LOL! GIBBERISH! this made my day :P plus what's really funny is that people wouldn't put it past Rebecca Black for actually spewing out stuff like this :O

Furree Katt said...

world* dammit. not worlds. AAH TYPOOOOO.

Jodie-Ann said...

XD LOL, I noticed your typo and then saw your other comment to correct it and though "Lol, she is one of the few people who write things and notice their typos."
You're awesome. :D

jacobluver321 said...

lol this song sounds like bullshit

http://innerjoui.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...