DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

This makes me feel bad for Rebecca Black.

I can't embed the video here but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFIzWjT5I4&feature=related
At one point, she sang the national anthem of America and actually sounded good, in my opinion. She has talent. But stupid Ark Music Factory auto-tuned it and made her voice sound terrible. Or, in a video I saw "...sounds like a prepubescent boy having his balls squeezed." My personal favorite. It made me LOL.
But anyways, yes, her song was horrible. The lyrics are incredibly stupid. But she IS only an eight grader. She's even younger than me!
But, I just think that she should have made better lyrics.
AND she has Bieber Fever! Can you believe it?! Wow. AND! She wants to do a duet with him! Frankly, I don't think he'll say yes. But... yeah. What do you guys think?

8 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

I think that Bieber would say yes.
Just for the publicity, I guess.
It'd be good for his image.

You know, singing a duet with a fan, and having sympathy for her. =]
All that good stuff.

iZaynab said...

Oh iSaw that video already : D
She can sing so iDon't get why they wasted time auto-tuning her.
But yeah. Popularity comes with a price ~

meandmythinkingcap said...

this wasnt that bad..It was ok.
Who cares if it is famous or notorious, she has become popular overnight

Riley said...

I think that she doesn't deserve 1/8th as much crap as people give her. She's a kid who thought it'd be fun to make a music video, and who didn't think she'd have some big hit.
Obviously not everyone needs to like it but c'mon- people are telling her she needs to kill herself and they don't even know her.

The Blog Writer said...

This news video broke my heart. Poor kid! I love that she is taking it all in her stride.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: Yeah I think so too :)
@iZaynab: Yeah, I think so too.
@meandmythinkingcap: True
@Riley: She doesn't. You're totally right. And yes, when I heard that people were telling her that, I was appalled. It's just a song, for God's sakes!
@TBW: Yes, so do I. :)

ishashime said...

aww. this video made me feel even more sorry for her. :|
i don't really know if JB will agree to a duet, probably not. but meh. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Probably LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...