DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is what happens when I see food.

At my school, we can go to the office and get free food. It's for students who forget their lunch and stuff. So, anyways, they give out these really amazing chips. My friend Bipreet forgot her lunch or something and went to the office to get some food. It took her a while to gather the courage to go and ask the office("I feel so... cheap").
When she did, she returned with an orange juice box, square cheese thingie[yum], banana muffin/cookie thing[mmm] and a bag of pita chips[OHHHHHHH MYYYY GOOOSSHHHH SOOOOO YUMMYYYYYY].
I was like, "Ackk! Can I have a chip?!"
She said, "Just one." Because she loves 'em too.
I took one and ate it slowly, savoring the taste.
Then, we saw our friends: Tara and Alex. They spazzed when they saw Bipreet's food.
Alex was like, "Oh, did you get that from the office?"
Bipreet said, "Yeah."
Alex asked, "Can I have a chip?"
She gave him.
Tara asked for one too and she gave her one as well.
Alex said, "I'm gonna go ask for food now."
Then, he left. He returned with food. I asked him for a chip and he cried, "NO!" all protective. LOL.
Then, Tara went to get some too. When she came back, she asked, "Anyone want my chips?"
That was when I spazzed. Quite literally. This other girl said sweetly, "Oh, I want it!" while reaching her hand out. But, try to imagine this: a black girl shouting, "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!" And reached for the chips with her entire body like she's going to tackle Tara. I'm laughing now as I think about what I did.
Bipreet swallowed a chip and said, "That? Was creepy."
Tara handed the chips over and I ripped them open right away and ate. It was amazing. :X

PS: Picture of my friend Léa on the bus after school?
As you can see, she got very comfy. <3 you Léaaaaaaaaa!

5 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

Full body slam someone for chips?
Psh, I do that all the time. =]

Furree Katt said...

SO CUTE YOUR FRIEND IS.
and lol, foooooood. i want!

ishashime said...

i'd do the same. or worse. dundundun.

The Blog Writer said...

I think I'd want to go to your school!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: LOL :D
@FK: Haha! XD
@ishashime: LOL, imagine you, like, literally jump on her for it hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
@TBW: LOL, It's an awesome school :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...