DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 25, 2011

That's so odd.

You know what's really odd and super random? The fact that two of my oldest posts are getting read NOW. How random is that?! Seriously! They're both from summer last year and weren't popular then. o.O So, why now?
Here are the posts so you can laugh at them and wonder why people keep reading them:
The Runaways: AWESOME! (this seriously got like 80 views in like two days)
Ronnie Radke aka: Bonnie Radke. 

I don't get why they're so popular. The writing is kind of... bad. o.O That was when I was just starting to blog. LOL. My only follower was myself ROOOOOFLLLL!

5 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

This made me laugh! I thought those posts were cute.

You've built quite a following! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! Yeah, I have. I'm quite proud of this blog.

ishashime said...

i have a few older posts that get a ton of views, too although i honestly do not know why. haha.

r.alsharif said...

That happens to me too, it happens when someone googles a certain thing then it leads them to your blog :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Lolz, it's so RANDOM!
@r.alsharif: Teehee, yeah same for me. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...