DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank youuuuu!

Well, I got the Simply Awesome Award. But, I really don't see my point in giving it out again when I did, like a few days ago. So, I won't but it's definitely going on my awards page. So, THANK YOU, DELANEY!! 
Delaney at Diaries of A High School Sophomore gave me the award. :) This is what she said about me on her blog:
...-" Jodie-Ann, simply because she's good at marketing. I mean seriously. Okay 1.) she's just awesome and knows how to write a good piece. But SERIOUSLY. I think she does a fantastic job of editing/marketing. She MAKES people hear about her blog. And that's quite the skill. I have no marketing skills, so I really admire that. You go girl."

How awesome IS she?! I didn't even know that I was good at marketing and editing. Or editing slash marketing. o.O  So, thank you SO MUCH, Delaney! You just made my day. :D

2 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

I will go with her words, too. You're great at it!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...