DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorry, guys...

I haven't been ranting for a LONG time. Sorry! This blog's initial purpose was to debate and rant. (The link was actually rants-r-us.blogspot.com haha.) But, it's now just me talking about my day. o.O
What do you prefer? If I rant and debate about things I find stupid or if I talk about my life? Like, what happens daily. Of course no matter what I'll be talking about my life, but I guess it'll be less with more debates. So. More debates? Or do you like what I'm doing now: mostly what happens in my day and the occasional debate?
Tell meeeeeeeee!!!

PS: I just ate pancakes and I'm going to leave for school in twenty minutes. :D

9 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Mostly life + some rants/debates. :)

Oliver said...

You know what I like to say, "Just write with your heart and write for your readers." There's no need for us to tell you what we want to get from your blog. You know what you're doing. =]

Furree Katt said...

i really like how your blog is right now, with all the rants + debates + pictures + funny stories + book/movie reviews that you post :D i think you should post whatever you like, whenever you like. :D

Meredith said...

Hi Jodie!

I find your blog amusing as it is now! I find that as long as you write about whatever it is that you're passionate about - that passion is somehow passed along to your readers and makes it automatically interesting!

ishashime said...

i actually like what you're doing now. although you could equalize everything and post equal amounts of rants, stories about your day, funny stuff, etc.
but i think you should write whatever you feel like writing, otherwise everything will sound a bit forced. :)

G said...

write about what ever is happening in your life...good and bad

The Blog Writer said...

I like what I've been reading so far- so, write about your life, I'll say. But your rants are welcome, too!

Ultimately, write for you. :)

haze said...

argh. i'll just read everything you write. haha. but i'm loving what your blog is right now.

Jodie-Ann said...

@everyone: Yay, thanks, guys! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...