DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, March 21, 2011

So,

The wonderful section of public speaking has begun in English class. I don't mind it because I love talking in front of audiences and whatever. But, you should see some other kids at my school. They look scared poopless.
Anyways, today in drama, Sebastian was being weird. We were sitting there talking and not doing work like we always do and he was like, "Look, I can't say your name. J-J-J-J-Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo-Jodie-Jodie-Jodie-Jodie-A-Jodie-A-A-A-A-Jodie-here we go-Jodie-Ann."
I just stared at him.
He laughed and started fooling around with someone else. He is so odd. o_o
I just finished history homework about how women in Canada have benefited from Feminism in the first half of the twentieth century. I just read the textbook and wrote whatever came to mind. Whatever.
Oh! And, the book I'm reading: Will Grayson, Will Grayson does not have enough gay romance in it. It's irritating me. I WANT MORE KISSING SCENES. Reading about same-sex couples making out is oddly sexy to me. *shrugs* I'm weird.
SO.
Bye!

8 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

The number one fear is public speaking.
I think death is number two.

So people being scared poopless is very common, ahaha.

The Blog Writer said...

You're funny! Hope your History teacher doesn't read you.

haze said...

haha! crazy!

Ashley said...

Haha you never seem to think theres enough kissing in any of the books you read..

I'm terrified of public speaking. If I had something to say in class and was contemplating speaking up I got anxious and flushed just thinking about it. I practically had panic attacks when I actually did speak. =_=

iZaynab said...

x P A friend of mine in Colledge Prep was presenting his product for a final & he had the entire thing memorized. So he walks up, looks at his board, & turns around then he looks so drained.
Aha He was all like S-s-s-w-s-s-s-ssw-sw-sw-sw-sw-Swifffffer.
He's like a loud person & he now know's his super pet peeve.

Furree Katt said...

scared poopless! hahaha that made me laaaaaugh!

ishashime said...

oh gawd. public speaking. *shudders*
i will be scared poopless if i was in your English class. :| haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: LOL!
@TBW: Thank you! LOL, he has to read everyone's XD
@haze: XD
@Ashley: LOL, of course not! XD Lol! XDDDD
@FK: LOOL!
@ishashime: Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...