DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Simply Awesome Award.

Hello, everyone! :D
I just created another award. :] It's called The Simply Awesome Award for blogs are that are... simply awesome. The title is pretty explanatory. Anyways, here's what it looks like(don't laugh):
It took me a while to make because I couldn't decide on what it should be called[my first idea was already created by someone else] and what color it should be and what font and size...
There are lots of different fonts on Picnik and it took me a while to choose. Anyways, I shall now make up the rules:

1. Accept this award graciously because your blog is simply awesome.
2. Pass it on to five(5) other bloggers who have simply awesome blogs and tell them about it. Either by commenting on their blog, emailing them, etc.
3. List five things that you find simply awesome.
4. Pass these rules on[copy, paste].

So, those are the rules. :) I just made them up on the spot. And... here are the people I shall pass this award on to:
Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans.
Furree Katt at Furree Katt.[har har]
Haze at ...how Far Is Heaven?♥
iZaynab at / / iLowlife ♥
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
Adrian Paul at Writing's of a Prodigy.

Yay for you! :D Yuo guys are all AWESOME.
1. Lasagna.
2. Romance novels :P
3. Skinny jeans.
4. Blogger.
5. Music.

So, yay for a brand new award!! :)

PS: Earlier today, I was bored and just looked up "The LOL Award" on Google and found lots of blogs who received it so far! It's AMAZING!! I never thought that it would get so far :D Thanks guys for passing it on for me :)

12 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Wheeee, thanks! I mean, I already knew I was awesome, but it's nice to have it confirmed... haha.

I'mma tend to this now ^_^

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :D You're welcome

haze said...

waking up in the morning and finding this.. aw babe! thank yOu! u are sOoo sweet! ha! i promise i'll do this when i get home later. i'm going to boyfriend's house today, so expect a looot of happiness on my next post! i sooo love yah Jodie-Ann! Cheers! :)

p.s. i just discovered picnic! thanks to you!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

:D You're welcome :3 And yay for picnik! Have fun with it :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

the award is looking cute and congrats to be winners

iZaynab said...

Its an honor to receive your new award.
iBow down to you princess.
Long live Jodie Ann ~
* Bows & Fades Into Darkness *

- ______ - Being sick does stuff to you ~

: D But super hyped to get a new award. & Honored that you think I'm awesome ; D

Furree Katt said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ♥
i am DYING with happiness, seriously. i mean, the award is for Awesome blogs. AWESOME? ME? YAY!
*biiiiig hug*

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks :D
@iZaynab: Haha LOL. I'm happy you like it :) Get well soon!!
@Furree: Lol, you're welcome :D *hugs back* haha

r.alsharif said...

Congrats everyone!!!!!!! :D
Hey Jodie, i posted this topic about destiny vs. free will on my blog, can you pretty please read it and write your opinion, i want as many people to give feedback on it,
please! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Sure!! :D

The Blog Writer said...

You're pretty cool to be creating these awards! That's sweet!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D I love creating awards :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...