DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL!

Okay you guys I just watched *laugh* the funniest *laugh* videos EVER on Youtube. I've never seen other youtubers' videos funnier than this guy. His name is ItsKingsleyB****. Here's his channel. It's HILARIOUS. Watch and pee your pants.
WARNING: Lots of swearing. Viewer discretion is advised.

15 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

AVDSLKFJDK I WATCH HIS VIDEOS TOO. x]
He's.
So.
Funny.
Ohmygoodness.

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

He's not THAT funny... I've watched funnier...

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: :D IKR!
@Jazzy: Yes he is! He'S HILARIOUS. I haven't seen anything funnier yet. XD And I've watched tons of funny vids like his. But his just HAS to top it all. ROOOOOFLLL.

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/desandnate?blend=1&ob=4 <- there you go, if they don't amuse you, then... *cough* (fail)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL it's funny. But Kingsley's still funnier. Slightly. xD The dude has a nose piercing. LOL!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Did you watch more than one vid? o.O
LOL, yes, it looks funny! xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah I did xD And yesh, it's amusing.

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

It's hard finding funny youtubers :/

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

guys should get nose rings instead of diamonds... and... NOT TWO! -> http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lit8oaRM2c1qbge5fo1_500.jpg

Ashley said...

Oh gosh, I've been subscribed to him for awhile now(I just realised that sounded snotty, not my intention :/ ) he's hysterical. Have you watched his rants on driving and radio music? So. Funny.

Cloud Strife said...

grenade is stupid is one of his best videos, i also like the rebecca black one :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzi: Yeah and I don't even want to see the picture. xD
@Ashley: YEAH LOL SOO FUNNY!! AHHH
@CS: Yeah it is one of his best :D And I like that one too. SOOOO FUNNYYY!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

It's just a close up picture of Craig that shows he has both sides of his nose pierced. No need to be alarmed!

ishashime said...

haha. i watch his videos, too. i love his rebecca black one. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jasmineeee: LOL! That's a FAIL!
@ishashime: LOL ME TOOOOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...