DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random pictures for the sole reason of your(and my) entertainment.

Random pictures:



I have more but they're taking too long to upload. -.-' I'm really hating Blogger right now.

9 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

x ) So it took forever for two pictures to load.
Nice & ; D Nice photoshoot ~ iLove your hair * _________ *
iHave this hair fetish.. So iWould so drive to Canada just to touch your hair..
iShould google map from like Los Angeles to Quebec ~

POINT: You look amazing & adorable.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah D:
And thank you! :D LOL! It would take you a while! It takes about 8 hours from NYC. heehee.
Thank youuu!!!!!! :D

haze said...

so ad♥rable!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! :D

Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angela said...

That's a really cute shirt :D

Furree Katt said...

sooo prettyyyy!

ishashime said...

pretty. :) by the way, my old glasses look like your glasses. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Thank you!!!! :D
@Furree Katt: Thanks =D
@ishashime: thanks!! And cool! :D Teehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...