DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Powerpoint, I have one question for you: Why are you being so MEAN to me?!

*wail for a bit*
Powerpoint it being a total jerk. It's not WORKING properly! I don't have Powerpoint on my computer, so I have to use it on Hotmail(did you know you could use Powerpoint on hotmail?!) and it's being evil. I've had to redo a slide so many times. Because when I do it, I press New Slide and the slide I just did deletes itself. Like it's God or something.
You can't do that, PP! You just can't DO that!
Anyways, I gave up. I can't be bothered to struggle with it. I have slight cramps and my lower back hurts. I have no TIME for this stupid PP that won't do what I say.
ANYWHO.
Pictures? :D
My dad laughing.

My dad reading a newspaper.

My dad's ear piercing. XD

Me when I came home.

Me with my "I'm too sexy for my shirt" face. I'm horrible at it. v_v I pity my future husband.

10 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Looking s e x y ; D
& Woah, if iWas 30 years older x P
/ laugh

iFeel you pain though.
- ___ - iHave that sometimes when iType essay's
Good luck with that ~

angela said...

I heard you can get word and PP when you sign up for hotmail, which made me mad when I went out and bought the whole package myself the day before I found out >.> But I did have my doubts about it.. And now I know why :P Are you sure the deleted slide just isn't a new one? Maybe make the amount of slides you need first, and then put stuff on them?

Anywhoo, the last caption made me giggle :)

haze said...

powerpoint in hotmail? really? didn't know that..

haha. i love the pictures, dear!♥♥♥

Fiona said...

Loving the hat.

Ashley said...

Lol, the last caption made me laugh too.

& don't take this to be some creepy comment, but.. your dad has nice arms LOL. I'm just sayin'.. I like nice arms.

Um, k, this turned out really awkward... don't tell him that, now I'm embarrassed.

Cloud Strife said...

GAAHHH i hate powerpoint, esp the new one on mac its so slow and stupid x(

ishashime said...

i didn't know that little powerpoint fact. interesting. though i can't really help you with it since i'm not familiar with powerpoint in hotmail. haha.
i like your hat. it's so cute. plus, your dad seems like a cool guy. :)

Furree Katt said...

your dad looks uber cool! :O
and you, as usual, look really pretty :D

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie, you impress me! :) You really do.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL!! Thanks! Haha!
@angela: And no, it's just gone. Like, the words I put on the slide are just gone. It's a BLANK slide!
And teehee!
@haze: It sucks anyway haha. Thank you!
@Fiona: Thanks!
@Ashley: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You're amazing! XD
@Cloud Strife: Grr, I hate it too D:
@ishashime: Haha it sucks! And thank you! :D And he's awesome :D
@Furree Katt: Haha! Thanks!
@The Blog Writer: Thanks! LOL! Why?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...