DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

One of my baby pictures:

LOL. That outfit cracks me up every time. XD

14 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

YOU CUTIE! ♥
AWWWWWWWW!
SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! and i adore your outfit, seriously :D

p.s. love the header!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL thanks XD And yay! Happy you like the header :) For some reason, everyone's facial exprssion is sad or mad. Well, there are a lot of sad and mad facial expressions :S

FeliciaShortii said...

When I say they picture I was like Oh look at Jodie Ann and my little sister giggled. Lol. Nice header and picture.
Check out my blog please

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! And thanks. I'll check it out now :)

Ashley said...

Hahahahaha cuuuute.
You look like a little scottish baby. HEHE. ^_^

And I too love the new header! :D
ANDANDAND, I noticed the.. like.. the little.. subtitle thing. Quote from Nicki Minaj/Drake. Love itt. ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :D And yeah, I had it on my other one too lol. XD Glad you love it :D

r.alsharif said...

You are such a Cutie pie!!!!!!
xx

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :3

haze said...

aww! sooo adorable! i love your outfit! hehe. you look like a figurine, Jodie! love it!

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee thank you :3

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I got bored and pressed all the expressions...
:D

Kaleena J. said...

cutest baby ever? YES!

ishashime said...

haha! this is so cute! xD
i love the outfit and the whole plaid black and red vibe you had going on. your shoes should've matched too! haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Spazzy: :/
@Kaleena J.: :D Thank you :D
@ishashime: Thanks XD And yeah, my shoes should have matched XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...