DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

OH MY GOD! This is mortifying.

After I took a shower, I put on a pad. Normal. And just now, after my step-brother took a shower, my step-sister called me into the bathroom. She asked, "Is that supposed to be on the counter?"
So, I looked and there was the strip thing. The filmy paper thing. I screamed. Literally. THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING! OH MY GODDDDD! My step-brother took a shower! AFTER ME! That means that the paper was there while he was in the shower! HE SAW THE PAPER! And it's shaped like a pad with little daisies on it! I'm so embarrassed. EEEEK! He must know it's me because my little step-sister didn't go through puberty yet and my step-mom isn't HERE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She's on vacation for a week. OHHH MYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDD! *wails some more*

12 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

Haha it's not a big deal! At least it wasn't a used one xD Just the lining!

Ashley said...

LOL. Chill girl, it's just paper. Boys are dumb anyway, he might not have even noticed/knew what it was.

I totally thought you were going to say it was a used pad. In which case, THAT would be mortifying. Though I can't imagine why you'd put a used pad on the counter haha.

r.alsharif said...

Woaaaaah! Take a chill pill woman! :P
its ok so what if he knows?

MissLavish said...

LOL Surely most brothers know when you pms'ing. lol hell mine does all the time. dont stress it honey!

angiemisslavish.blogspot.com

Adrian Paul said...

Oh wow! Thats so crazy! At least you didn't leave a huge clot in the tub! Thatd be worse!

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Lol, yeah I guess. XD
@Ashley: Haha!!!!!!!!! It's true! LOOOOL! That would really be mortifying. D; And no, I wouldn't leave it on the counter. I don't even put it there in the first place for it to be forgotten there. XD
@r.alsharif: It's just embarrassing haha.
@MissLavish: Okay, thanks. :D
@Adrian Paul: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Ahhhh that's so nasty! D:

ishashime said...

take it easy. at least it wasn't a used pad. i don't know what i would do if i left something like that out in the open (the used pad). probably go away and never return. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha me too. That was be SO EMBARRASSING! :O

The Blog Writer said...

Breathe!

Jodie-Ann said...

*Takes deep breath* thanks :D

Claire said...

This is so funny! kind of thing that would happen to me lol x

Jodie-Ann said...

Heehee :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...