DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh, Hell no.

Today, I heard the most bothersome thing ever. My friend Evelyne went to a school to play a badminton game. She told me that when she was walking down the hall, with a group of brown kids(Indian, etc.), some blonde kid stuck his head out of a class and said, "Ugh, terrorists." Or something like that. WTF?! How DARE you?! You little.... Lord have mercy. If I was one of those kids, I would have... mmm. Ohhh no. Oooooohhh no no no.
Anyways, Evelyne said that the school didn't even have a girl's or boy's locker room but they have an elevator. WTF?! Why do schools even NEED elevators?! So, Evelyne and the other girls on our team had to change in the girls' bathroom. Some black girl from the school had to use the bathroom but didn't because there were "too many dirty immigrants" in there. Meaning Evelyne and the other kids. I was actually really offended by this when Evelyne told me. Because the girl is BLACK. Not white or yellow or anything... BLACK. I mean come on! Your ancestors had to go through slavery and segregation and you turn around and act like THIS?! Come on! That pissed me off so much. She should know what her ancestors had to go through. How can she possibly be rude to any other race? How? I just don't understand. I really don't. I would expect a black girl to understand something like that. Any race can, but a black person... I would expect it more because of our ancestors having to go through it and whatever.
If that girl had said that when I was there... oooooh no. I'll just stop here.
Oh! And something to amuse you: Two people are standing really close to each other because they are arguing.
First person says: Did I order you for my barbecue?
Second person says: *confused* ...No...
First person says: So then why are you all up in my grill?!
*LOL*

PS: I listened to the song "I just had sex" today, It was AWESOME.

13 run-on sentences.:

Cloud Strife said...

yeah i totally get what you mean, people who diss others but really theyre dissing themselves too -.- ohh my school has an elevator cos there's a few disabled kids and teachers at my school, its not one of those hotel ones but its like a lift thats used to bring heavy stuff downstairs and upstairs

Bree said...

that is a definite no no! that sucks. tsk.

people can be so immature sometimes.

but anyways, Happy Saturday!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Adrian Paul said...

Some people are just really ignorant. You can't help how they think, it's the way they are brought up. We are our parents children, no matter how much we try to rebel from them, we always end up thinking like them. And it's the smart ones who start to think on their own except for having an opinion that they are just so used too. That sucks. I would've definitely confronted them about that.

The Blog Writer said...

That's snooty. Whatever happened to equality and humanity?

Ashley said...

Ugh, nothing pisses me off more than racism. I can't believe that after coming so far as a nation, some people are STILL so arrogant and racist and cruel. It's so depressing that some still refuse to accept others for their fucking LOOKS. Like seriously?! People need to get off their high horse and grow the fuck up.

Sorry for the language. It's just a topic I'm a wee bit.. passionate about.

There's a quote(by whom I can't remember) that goes "there is only one race-- the human race". It's a very true and heartwarming quote, I think :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Indian terrorists?!! Wow! My vote for joke of the year would be for this :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@CS: Oh, that's pretty cool :)
@Bree: Seriously! And thank you! You too! :D
@AP: I agree :)
@TBW: It died :/ Sadly.
@Ashley: It's okay lol. I'm really passionate about it too XD And yeah, I heard that quote too. It's true though. There IS only one race.
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL!

iZaynab said...

/ l a u g h
I'm sorry but thats how it is when you go to schools for games.
iCome from a ghetto poor city so we had a game at Beverly High & My Lord the stuff we heard.
& When softball went ver there, we got every name in the book.
: P
Their just ignorant & cocky little bastards.

& x P My current school & old school have elevators. Their for people who break their legs cause maybe the stair wells are too long.

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh wow D: And lucky. We have no elevators. XD

ishashime said...

sigh. ignorant racist people really make me sad. :(

Jodie-Ann said...

They make me sad as well D:

Furree Katt said...

guess what, Jodie! i'm Pakistani so i'm automatically considered a 'brown'. which is fine by me, because YAY, there's an identity for us now! white, black, brown, yellow (not sure if calling Asians yellow is racist or not, but i've heard the term quite a lot) make the world go round. :P
that black girl was so OMG, though. i would never do anything of the sort if i were in her place!

Jodie-Ann said...

No, calling Asians yellow isn't racist. Well, over here it isn't. Asians call THEMSELVES yellow over here ROFL. And yeah, that black girl was... horrible. -.-'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...