DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My encounter with a jerk.

Today, I went to Jean Coutu(like a pharmacy place) with my little step-sister, Nikita to buy toothpaste. When we were on the bus about to get off, we saw a guy we don't like: Matteo. I'm not sure if that's how you spell his name, but who cares?
I don't really like him. He is incapable of saying something nice to people. Once, at the beginning of summer last year, I was just meeting him. He asked, "What grade are you in?"
I said, "Going to ten in September. You?" I asked just to be polite.
He told me some grade I can't remember.
Then, he looked at my boobs and said, "You don't look like you're going to grade ten."
That really pissed me off. Yes, I have small boobs, but that's because I'm really, really, skinny and tall. I'm a size one in pants. If I have huge boobs while being really skinny, I'd look really weird. Like I'm tipping over or something. He's said other rude things that I shall not say. -.-'
Anyways, Matteo was with two other guys and I think one of them was smoking. As soon as Nikita and I got off the bus, we speed walked past the guys. I heard Matteo shouting, "Yo! Yo! YO!" But, we ignored him and hurried off.
I heard one of his friends ask, "Vous les connaissez?" (You know them?)
But, I didn't hear his response because I was already too far away.

5 run-on sentences.:

ishashime said...

ick. i hate people like those. ignoring him was the right thing to do, lest he insult you again.

haze said...

yeah, he's kinda rude... and i really hate rude people... !!!

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Yeah, I shall ignore him. :)
@haze: Me too!

iZaynab said...

Just use a smart remark : P
" Thats what she said " & " Your Mom ~ ". Works like a charm for me <3

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL I didn't think about that XD Thanks! I shall use that next time. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...