DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My blog amuses people!

Today, this boy at my school and I were talking. His name is Pat Ricky(yeah, I thought that was pretty awesome, too). You know what he said? Well, of course you don't know! Silly me.
He said, "Oh, I saw your blog! It's really funny."
In my head, I was like, "YESSSSSSS *orgasms*" but out loud I was like, "Oh, really?"
He said, "Yeah *laugh* I saw the post where you were talking about *laugh* about when you left your *laugh* tampon thing on the counter *laugh, laugh, laugh*"
I corrected, "Pad lining."
He stared at me cluelessly.
I explained, "You know that thing-Wait, of course you don't know. Okay, it's that thing that you peel the pad off of. A lining."
He said, "OOOOOOHHHH!"
I said, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Then, we chatted some more about my blog and he left and I spazzed in front of Bipreet who just looked at me and said, "Whoa... calm down..."
Lol. :D
I had a honey bun today. :3 Yay for me! Be jealous.
Oh and in drama class, Ms. N. said to me, "And your blog is just FABULOUS! I love it! It's so true! So... real! And so, so FUNNY!*giggles*"
I beamed at her. At the moment, I am very proud of myself. :)

8 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Whoa! People in school know about your blog? It's awesome that you still keep it real.

Pat Ricky ought to be thanking you for the valuable lesson, by the way.

Ashley said...

Oh my god, can you imagine the horror if it WAS a tampon? LOL. That would be devastatingly embarrassing.

& it's cool people at school know of your blog!

Fiona said...

I never tell people about my blog, ahaha. =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@The Blog Writer: Yeah, haha! It's in the info section of my Facebook. And LOL! What valuable lesson? :D
@Ashley: :O OOOOOHHHH MYYY GOSSSHHH! And yeah, it's in the info section of my Facebook. XD
@Fiona: Haha! Why not?! :O

ishashime said...

i feel sort of embarrassed when people i know read my blog. idk why though. haha. xD

r.alsharif said...

Yes it does! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Haha! It's a really great blog though. You should definitely let people read it and not be embarrassed. I'd be proud of your blog :D
@r.alsharif: Thank you!!!!!! :D

iZaynab said...

; D Nice, congrats for that ~
iGet a heart attack when people ask me about my blog x P
Its just become law not to speak to me about it cause iMake this weird face ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...