DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The most amount of beeps I have ever heard in a song.



This song is my new obsession. v_v
Along with this one by Miranda Cosgrove:



Now, this song is really, really stupid. the lyrics are terrible[I mean, seriously WHY DOES SHE KEEP SAYING SMACK?! Smack what?!] and the music video is incredibly stupid.
Yet... I really, really like this song. It's so catchy! I just finished listening to it and you know what? I'm going to listen to it again right now.
And this song... my favorite out of all the three by Hollywood Undead[don't worry, no swearing in this one]:

I think that it's a beautiful song. Congrats, Hollywood Undead. This is your best yet. <3

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Oh god, Hollywood Undead.
I used to have a friend who was obsessed with them.

I never really liked them. Partially because of their creepy masks. And I hate emo/nasally sounding voices hahaha.

And I find the 3OH3 one funny

iZaynab said...

D": Leave her alone ~
iGot over the stupid lyrics a long time ago though.
But yeah... Smack is like Cat Daddy ~

>:/ iLike Undead by them ~
:O GTFO. It sounds really nice

Kaleena J. said...

thanks for sharing these! ive been needing new music.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! I love them XD And yeah, 3oh3 is awesome.
@iZaynan: Haha, yeah, i got over them too. The tune is awesome and she has a good voice. And what is Cat Daddy? Isn't that some kind of dance or something? Yeah, it does sound really nice :D
@Kaleena J.: You're welcome XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...