DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mmmmm...

Today I saw a French play: Le Chef-D'oeuvre de Monsieur Goldman.
It was actually quite good. Like, you could tell that the actors had researched their characters. They all had a lot of emotion and so, so much DEPTH and it was beautiful and...
Okay, really, I was mostly paying attention to one of the actors who was GORGEOUS. He was hot. Mmmmm. Yummeh.
So! Anyways! To be honest, it was a great play. I actually understood what they were saying. I felt smart! :D And the guy was hot. And it was a mystery, which is always cool. And the guy wore a fitted buttoned-up red shirt. And there was a bit of humor. And the guy wore snug jeans.
Mmmm.....
Did I mention the guy was hot? :D
Anyways, students from my school kept making noises. When a girl got on stage, I heard some dude whistle. I dropped my face in my hands in embarrassment. And THIS is what they call one of the top schools in the province of Quebec?! I don't THINK so.
I think those guys got kicked out. I can just imagine my French teacher, Mme. B. shouting furiously, "SORT!"(GET OUT!) She's very sweet and adorable. You don't expect her to get angry. So, when she does, it's quite amusing.

PS: My step-brother Jermaine just came out the shower and asked my step-mom, "Mom wanna see my sexy shirt?"
What an odd teenager.

3 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Was the actor hot? I can't recall you mentioning.... Hahah

And LOOOL @ your brother

haze said...

haha... i love the word yummeh!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Haha yeah, it was an actor XD And LOL, yeah my brother's weird.
@haze: Me too!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...