DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mazda's spider recall.

Ohmigooooshhh!! Did you guys hear about Mazda's cars? Apparently, there are huge spiders called yellow sac spiders(?) crawling around(the size of half a dollar coin/loonie)! Look at this:
"The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says a certain type of spider can cause a buildup of webs in the vehicles' emission systems, causing fuel tank cracks and leaks.
   The spider webs could restrict a vent line that may result in increased pressure in the fuel tank.
   The agency also cites an increased danger of fire in the affected vehicles.
   The recall affects certain 2009-2010 Mazda6 vehicles."

So now, they're recalling them. I wonder what they're going to do? Maybe take back the cars and refund people? Wouldn't that be weird? You just have some random person ring your doorbell and say, "Hello there... I work for Mazda and I need your car."
You try to interrupt by saying, "But-"
"I am sorry. If you keep your car, you will get bitten and it will hurt and you will sink into a deep depression. Thank you very much for your time."
And then... off they go with your car.
Okay, so I know that that won't happen, but c'mon. I have a wild imagination to let roam. :D
Anyways, those spiders can also harm you. If they bite you, they won't kill you but they will hurt and swell for  like... three days.
O__O
I really, really hate spiders.
There's one in the corner of my room and every time I try to kill it(I can't put it out the window or something for fear of it touching me. I know, I know, I shouldn't kill it. But, when you're as afraid of them as I am, I HAVE to kill it.) it crawls away really fast. Then, I return the next day to try and kill it but it crawls away again. AGAIN! I still haven't managed to kill it and it's been, like, a week or two. It's ridiculous.
*checks corner*
ZOMG! IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*freaks out*

5 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Hm, well that sucks for Mazda owners.

I like spiders. There was one in the tub awhile ago, and I didn't notice it while I was getting my shower ready. Then I accidentally splashed it with water and it fell into the little pool at the drain.. I tried to save it.. I scooped it up out of the water. And it twitched for a moment before it died. I was so sad. And felt so guilty.. It didn't deserve to die.. :'( *sob

Jodie-Ann said...

Eeeep! I wuold have screamed just seeing it. I hate how scared I am of spiders. I know that I shouldn't be. >.<

iZaynab said...

Freak their lifes. ( :

@Ashely: : O Oh my lord. iWish iCould be like you

ishashime said...

i can't believe spiders could cause that much trouble.
spiders are fine by me as long as they are quite small, but if they get bigger than my fingernail, then i begin to freak out.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL!
@ishashime: Neither can I!! >:O And they terrify me no matter what size they are. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...