DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Maybe you haven't realized this, but I don't care.

Soooo... hello, bloggers! I just recorded a video using my dad's camcorder. I'm going to see if it will upload here...
Probably not.
At the moment, my dad's screaming downstairs in the kitchen. He's shouting the lyrics to a really dumb song: "SAVE YOUR MADAH..." while he laughs. See where I get my silliness from?
FAIL. Epic fail. Anyways, my step-brother was just in here eating a cookie. I saw him chewing like a cow, so I asked, "What are you eating?!"
He just turned to me with the cookie in his hand and smiled. It was slightly creepy.
ANYWAYS! :D
Today first period, my math teacher tied Sebastian's tie for him. He hunkered into the class with it undone. She saw him and asked, "Sebastian, are you going to do up your tie?"
He said sheepishly, "Yeah... but I looked it up on Youtube and tried but failed."
She laughed while she shook her head at him. "Come here, Sebastian. Let me do it."
She managed to tie it and gave it back to him. We were all watching, riveted as she screwed up multiple times. XD
Oh! And my step-sister is going around the house whining, "I want my mommy..." 
I just LOL at her seeing as it amuses me. But, she's really annoying me. She's been saying that ever since my step-mom left(last weekend) and when I got home from school today, she was crying.
I came in the kitchen and asked, "What happened."
She blubbered, "...I miss my mommyyyyyyyyyy..."
I just looked at her. Then, I turned to my dad and asked for pancakes. She said, "You're evil."
I just looked at her again, turned away and went upstairs to my room. I couldn't care less about what she thinks. 
She's a really rude kid in the first place. I don't care about the feelings of rude kids, to be frank. If you want to be a jerk, then I a)don't care about you and b)don't like you. I can't stand mean people.

PS: Would you like me to upload a video? :D

8 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

YES, a video! :D
& younger sisters suck. =_= but they grow out of their pain in the arse phases, so keep on truckin' through!

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Kayz! And I shall try. D;

angela said...

Hehe, silly parents are fun :D I can tie a tie! Though the back part seems to always come out longer than the front..

She's still whining about that? Got any duct tape? :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, yes they are XD And so can I! My dad taught me. And I can do it well, haha.
And yes! SADLY! It's really annoying. Sadly, I don't have duct tape. D: Well, it's probably somewhere around the house, I just don't know where.

haze said...

hahaha :D

1. i love your dad! and i can imagine him (you, actually with a mustache hahaha) singing SAVE YOUR MADAH.

2. i can imagine your brother (you, actually with a short, boyish hair) smiling creepily. haha

3. ok. i'll pass on your teacher and sebastian.

4. and lastly. i can now picture your evil step sister crying loudly. ahh. so annoying. haha.

p.s. don't mind this comment.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! And haha I love this comment. :D

The Blog Writer said...

Hmm. Mean people hurt.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes they do. :l

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...