DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The many faces of Jasmine(pictures).

So, today at lunch, Jasmine and I got bored. We had a lot of time on our hands. So, here are some amusing pictures of the faces that Jasmine makes:
Her "YAY!" face.

Her "I hate you because you suck SO MUCH" face.

Her face that has no name and always manages to amuse me.

Her "pedophile" face.
Another "pedophile" face.
Her "I am now extremely sad BECAUSE YOU WON'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" face.
Those are some of her faces. Hope you liked them! Oh, and she's open to requests. If you've got a face you want her to make, comment here and I'll tell her. Then, we'll take the picture and put it up here! >:D

8 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha... that pedophile face is kinda creepy :)♥ but oh! i love her already! i love people making faces... i think they're really cute!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I hate the rain...

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: LOL
@Spazzy-pants: I don't like it either. The rain is EVILLLLL!

ishashime said...

haha. your friend is really adorable. i love making faces, too so i think we'd probably get along well. haha. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah, you probably would get along with her, heehee.

Furree Katt said...

haha cute! tell her to make an i'm-so-angry-i-could-punch-somebody face :D

PurpleMist. said...

Hahaha, love all the faces!
specially the 'Her face that has no name and always manages to amuse me', very.. unique :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: LOL, okay :D
@PurpleMist.: Lool yeah I know. It makes me laugh all the time I see it hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...