DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"It's like TV but in your head!"

So, here is yet ANOTHER book review. It is on the book After the Moment by 

Garret Freymann-Weyr. It was pretty awesome. 




It's about this guy named Leigh(I have no clue how you pronounce that. Lay? Lee? Ah who cares?!) who meets this girl named Maia. Of course, it's a romance, but not your typical romance. Oh no no no. This romance is different from others because it's not. 
See how that makes sense?
It doesn't make sense. 
See, their romance ends with a horrible event happening and then another horrible event happens and then... the romance is just ruined. But not in a bad way. It's hard to explain.


What I liked:
-The characters were very easy to love.
-The guy, Leigh wasn't a total jerk and I actually really like him.
-The romance was great.
-The best violence scene EVER. (Kay that came out wrong. I mean the description was great and the fighting was entertaining.)
-Not at all an ending that you would expect.


What I didn't like:
-Not enough kissing, etc.


So, there you have it! Read this book because it's AWESOME.



PS: The quote is from iCarly. Sam said it while she was reading a book. She was talking about how awesome reading is. :D

3 run-on sentences.:

The Lady of Green Origin said...

That sounds quite interesting. And I'm pretty sure it's pronounced like "Lee"
At least that's how my Uncle's name is pronounced :)

The Blog Writer said...

I would have thought Lay, but I'll just learn from the comment above.

I need to read a book. It's been too long.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TLOGO: Ooh you have an uncle named Leigh?! That's so cool. I don't know anyone named Leigh, haha. And yay now I know. LOL.
@The Blog Writer: Yeah, I would have thought so too. You should read this book! It's pretty good. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...