DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Justin Bieber's birthday.

C'mon. How gorgeous is he?!
Well, well, well. Lookie, lookie here. It's Justin Bieber's birthday today. He's... what? Seventeen now? *checks*
Yep. He's seventeen now. Woop-dee-doo. Happy birthday, Justin. :] You know, I went to the movies today and watched Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son(which I might do a review of soon for you guys who might see it) and a little of the JB movie(I snuck in). The Big Mommas one was amazing. LOVED IT. Go watch it. Now.
Seriously, like right now.
Anyways, the JB movie was pretty good. From what I saw anyway. I now have much more respect for him and have downloaded multiple songs of his that I previously would have not been caught dead listening to.
Go figure.
Ijustneedsomebodytoloooooveee. <3
Anyways, so. He's really good looking, don't you think? And I once thought that that hair flicking thing he did was extremely annoying. Now, I think it's one of the sexiest actions in existence. But he cut his hair. Oh, the horror! WHY, oh WHY did he do that?!
And you know what? JB has REAL talent. Not like Rihanna who's voice is fake, but like Christina Aguilera(did I spell that right?) who has real talent. Like, when you see JB singing without being edited, you can hear the real emotion in his voice.
And he's hot.
And he's Canadian(GO CANADA!)
And he's hot.
:)
Oh, and it's Ke$ha's birthday too. Can you imagine that?! Having a birthday on the same day as Ke$ha?

That's insane. It's like...
Insane.
How old is SHE turning? *checks* Twenty-four? Really? Wow. Well, happy twenty-fourth birthday, Ke$ha.
It's pretty sad that many people forgot about her birthday and only remembered JB's. Well, Ke$ha, just so you know, I have a poster of YOU and NOT JB in my bedroom. Okay? Be happy for that. :)
I know that you're not even going to read this stuff because, seriously, why would you? But, just know that some people like you more than they like the Biebs(ahahahahahaha! It's so weird to call him that!).
Now, I'll be honest when I say that that person isn't me, but... yeah... Not helping, am I?
Sorry. Eat your cake and be merry. Be happy you HAVE a cake. Man, I want a cake right now.
....
You DO have a cake, right, Ke$ha?
I bet JB has a cake... I bet he has multiple cakes...
SHUT UP, BRAIN.

12 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

AKWARDDD,
iWas getting ready to pst about Ke$ha bday x)

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, cool :D

iZaynab said...

x P But iJust head an hour ago about her B-Day being today. Like FHL.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL me too XD

Furree Katt said...

Justin Bieber is only 5 days older to me! that is insane.
AND YES I REALLY LIKE HIM LOADS. ♥

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I was waiting for the jk... There was none...
FRIENDSHIP OVER!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: ZOMG! That's so cool! :D He's awesome.
@Spazmine: Why should their be a joke?! He is extremely talented and you know it. It doesn't matter whether you don't like him or if you don't like his music. He has an amazing voice and that's that.

Ashley said...

Pssh. It's Ron Weasley's birthday too. THAT is more important.
I don't find JB that good looking. Sometimes he looks good. But i hate his hair. I haven't seen the new 'do yet, though.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I found that out and was like WHAAAAT?!
And I actually really like his hair. The new 'do is terrible. D:

ishashime said...

i don't like both of them but i don't hate them either. oh well. haha. kind of cool that a lot of people were born today. xD

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

NO HE'S NOT! THAT'S YOU'RE OPINION!
(I'm VERY disapointed in you...)
And yay! Ron Weasley! :d

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Lol. I know, it is pretty awesome :)
@Spazmine: :D And yay for Ron Weasley. Doesn't he have a kid with Hermione or something? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...