DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is this normal?!

I have recorded and edited a video of myself doing utter stupidness to put up here and entertain you guys. BUT, it is now uploading to Youtube. It says that it has 223 minutes left. Is that normal?! That's, like, a few hours! D;
If you've uploaded a video on there before that you did using a camcorder or your webcam, is that normal? For it to take so long?!
Let me know!

9 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

From my experience, the start out time will be REALLY long (my friend once had 112 DAYS....) but it'll shorten up as it goes along. Like 223 minutes.. couple later it's 30, couple later 15, etc. Should, the timers are usually very far off lol

Jodie-Ann said...

Okay thanks :D

Ashley said...

It also might depend on the format.. like if you're uploading it to youtube straight from the memory card or whatever, then the size is different.

I edit mine using Windows Live Movie Maker, which changes the format and such, so it usually takes around 15-30 minutes to upload. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

I recorded it with my camcorder, put it on my computer and edited it with Windows Movie Maker. So... yeah... it's not taking 15-30 minutes, haha.

iZaynab said...

: P Yup like Ashley said.
The way iUpload stuff it take iChoose the the fastest way or saving it on Windows Movie maker & then when iUpload it its done in a few seconds.
Maybe try converting it ~?

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

with my old camcorder it would take 20 minutes tops now with an HD camera and uplaoding my youtube makeup tutorials/reviews in HD it can take up to 500 plus minutes but as it uploads the times cuts down and it can run anywhere from 20mins-1hr

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Hmm... maybe. But, I'm trying LiveUpload right now. So, I'll see if this works.
@Sherry Bloggson: Hmm... it's because of the HD. I guess that makes it take longer to upload. o.O

ishashime said...

what i wanted to say has already been said. *bow* hahaha. :))

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...