DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I thought my day couldn't get any better. BUT. It just did.


Ahhh!!! I just got this award from Furree Katt!! YAYZ! Thank you SO much, Furree! :D Your blog is awesome and just zomg... guys, look what she wrote about me:
*cheers*

because my day is truly brightened whenever i read her blog. i love each and every post of hers, she's an amazing writer. she muses and amuses, no kidding. her blog is bundles of fun and i could spend my whole day there haha :D
really i can. (i hope you don't think i'm a creep for putting your picture up here, Jodie :P)


Isn't she amazing?! I LOVE this girl! Seriously. She's awesome. THANK YOUUU! <3 


Aaaaand, here are zee rules:


- accept the award and thank the award-giver
- award any deserving blogger that comes to your mind
- do the 'a picture from my camera' thing in which you upload any random picture that you've taken from your/your friend's cellphone/camera and write a funny/sad/interesting/disgusting/sweet/lame/awesome caption for it.


So, I did the first part XD
Now, I shall award...
ASHLEYYYY at The Usual Shenanigans! Yayyy!
My day is always brightened when I read her blog. :) It's highly amusing and I LOVE it. She's so awesome. :D Also, she puts videos up of herself with her outfit of the day and other random stuff, like doing her hair. It's really amusing. She says the funniest things. XD I love her videos. She has a great sense of humor, so... yeah. I'll stop before I ramble on too much. xD But, her blog's AWESOME. And it BRIGHTENS MY DAY. So, yeah. It will brighten yours so... click the link. ^__^

Now, on to a random picture on my phone! :D
I took this a few days ago. See my shirt? It says "Lets get this POTTY STARTED!"
Because, you know... Potty... Party. I thought it was really clever and amusing. :)


PS: This award has been added to my awards page. :) Check it outttt!

8 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

aw! congrats on the award Jodie-Ann! :) you sure get many awards, huh? and yes, you are a day brightener .. (is there a word?)



p.s. i love the new header! :D

The Blog Writer said...

I agree about the new header, too. It caught my eye for a while. :)

About you, I will say, the attitude is just right. Congratulations on the award!

iZaynab said...

♥ ♥ Congratz on the award Jodie : D
& / l a u g h You just love changing your banner, huh ~?

Ashley said...

Aw Jodie you're so sweet, thank you! :D
I'm literally sitting here in my oversized band tshirt(for bed) and undies (tmi? probably) smiling like a fool. If someone walked in they'd probably ask "whats your problem?"... well no they'd probably ask why I have no pants on. But THEN they'd ask what my problem is.

But I'm so happy I brighten your day with my nonsense! :D ♥

Eeeee I'm so full of gleeeee!

And your shirt is AWESOME, I giggled at it.

Furree Katt said...

LET'S GET THIS POTTY STARTED!
awwww, i love you too, you're welcome :D ♥

OMGGGGGGGGG AND YOUR HEADER IS ABSOLUTE LOVE. i also totally adore the changed colour scheme and font!

YAYYY ASHLEYYY!

ishashime said...

congrats on the award! haha! :D
also, awesome new blog header, yes? i also like the slight tweaking of everything else.

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thanks! :D And yay! I'm happy you love it :)
@TBW: Yay! Thanks :D
@iZaynab: Thank youuu! And yes, I try to change it very often. :)
@Ashley: You're welcome :) And LOL! I wish I could go around in my undies at my house, but my brothers are always home and my dad after work. XD And yeah, LOL, I giggled at it when I saw it too.
@Furree Katt: :D Yayz! And thank youuuu about the header!!! :D
@ishashime: Thanks :D

jacobluver321 said...

that shirt is great!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...