DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I prayed for Japan.

Did you?
If not, do it now. It will only take a few minutes. Just hope for the best.
I love you guys in Japan even though I don't know any of you.
Please help them, God.

7 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I didn't "pray," but I did hope that they get through it OK, along with Hawaii and the other surrounding areas who have tsunami warnings. I saw the live feed from yesterday night as it was hitting, it was like all of those end-of-the-world movies, but real life. So terrifying even though I'm in the US. So far there's a few hundred dead. :(

haze said...

oh, my heart weeps for Japan... I'm praying for them. I also intend to write a post about it but the emotions that i feel is too deep that i'm afraid i can't put it altogether and make it lighter.

r.alsharif said...

I feel so bad about it :(

ishashime said...

i did pray for Japan. i hope things don't get any worse and that they rise from this tragedy stronger than before.

PurpleMist. said...

They need all the prayers they can get at this point.
Such a tragedy, so many losses :/

The Blog Writer said...

I did too. God bless them.

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Oh my God. D:
@haze: Yeah, that's why I didn't write anything about how I feel about it.
@r.alsharif: So do I :(
@ishashime: I hope so too.
@PurpleMist.: I know D:
@The Blog Writer: :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...