DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I made cupcakes!

So, my little step-sister and I made cupcakes and a cake. I didn't put a picture of the cake up here because it doesn't look so great but I took pictures of the cupcakes!
What my kitchen looked like while we were baking. :)

Four of the cupcakes we made. We made much more, haha.

We made icing because we were too lazy to go to the store and buy some.

Our homemade icing.
The icing was actually quite delicious. We put Marascino cherries in it, Pear essence[I have no clue why. It ruined the taste] and vanilla flavoring. :)
Yay for cupcakes!

10 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Wow. This is on my to-do-list. I need to learn to bake!

G said...

Cool cup cakes - following

iZaynab said...

D": GTFO.
iReally want some cake or supcakes right now.
Luckky, iHope you enjoyed them.-

Jodie-Ann said...

@The Blog Writer: Haha :D
@G: Thank youuu!!!
@iZaynab: LOL! Yes, I did enjoy them. I just ate another one, LOL. :D

haze said...

woooooowwwww! i loooooovvvveeeee cupcakesssss!!! send me some! :) haha!

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha I would if I could XD

ishashime said...

cupcakes! i don't really know how to cook or bake. :(
i have a guy friend from school and he knows how to bake and stuff. i feel so ashamed. i don't even know how to fold an egg. how do you do that anyway? haha.

Furree Katt said...

YUMMYNESSSS! :O and homemade icing sounds like a great idea.

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Lol, fold an egg?! What in the world is that?! I've never heard of anyone folding an egg. Maybe if you fry an egg and then fold it? Lol. Or are you talking about an omelette?
@Furree Katt: Teehee it was cool :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Lol, fold an egg?! What in the world is that?! I've never heard of anyone folding an egg. Maybe if you fry an egg and then fold it? Lol. Or are you talking about an omelette?
@Furree Katt: Teehee it was cool :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...