DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 4, 2011

I honestly don't know how I'm not obese yet.

Know why? Because right at this moment as I write this to you, I am slurping a Cola Kicker Chubby(my love) that I just bought at the Dep a few blocks from where I live. (For those of you out of Quebec aka most of you, a Dep is a Deppaneur, commonly known as a 7-eleven)
At the Dep, I bought a Chubby(obviously), a medium-sized bag of Cheetos(which I just finished. mmm), a Cookies n' Cream chocolate bar(for my dad), a bag of Nachos(for my brother), a Vachon cake(for my brother), and two delicious Au Caramel!s for myself. Yum yum. If you don't know what an Au Caramel! is, look it up. It's DELICIOUS. It's basically two chocolate coated bar things with caramel in it. XD SO GOOD.
I probably shouldn't be drinking a Chubby near the computer for safety purposes but... Meh. It's just so, so, so yummy. I eat like a pig. I spent like five dollars at the dep. Which is a lot since everything is like forty cents. XD Except for the chocolate bars of course.
It's times like these that I'm happy I don't gain any weight. Because I can eat whatever I want and not get fat.
*sips chubby*
Mmmmm...
Time to open my Au Caramel!s :D
Pip pip! or whatever.

10 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

Ditto. My weight was actually catching up with me, but I saw it and addressed it and now I am working out! I love it!

Fiona said...

I'm jealous. x]
I have to work out like crazy to accommodate my bad eating habits, ahaha.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Adrian: Haha, I wish I could gain weight actually. Some times.
@Fiona: Haha XD All I do is stretch(bi-daily or daily), jog(once in a while), Sit-ups(once in a while) and push-ups(once in a while). XD

iZaynab said...

: O * Super Gasp * ~ ! !
But iEat alot too : D But not junk food that much.
Unless iHave enough money to buy some ; D

Ashley said...

I'm the same way for the most part.
Well, I gain a bit of weight, but then I just stop gaining it after like 5 pounds. And I like barely move so its not like I work it off. =_=

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Lol xD I looove junk food. XD
@Ashley: Wow lol. I just don't gain any weight at all XD

ishashime said...

i'm so jealous. :|
i love to eat but i have to try and restrain myself since i gain weight so fast. huhu.

Jodie-Ann said...

I'm jealous of YOU LOL! I wish I could gain weight. XD At least just a bit.

The Blog Writer said...

When you're a foodie, I am a friend! ;)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...