DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am a horrible person.

Okay, not really. But, I feel like one right now.
See, a few weeks ago, someone used the girls' bathroom on the second floor and made it smell really bad. It still kind of smells like poo. Anyways, Jasmine told me that everyone thought it was this girl in the ninth grade named T[the name continues, of course]. So, I was assuming that was what everyone thought. And that it was true, maybe. Of course, I didn't really care. I wasn't going to talk to T or anything because I don't know her. I just pass her in the halls. We aren't even in the same grade or anything because I'm in tenth.
Anyways, in French class today, they were talking about her. These guys in my class. They were just joking around and not really saying mean things but it sounded mean anyway. It's hard to explain. T is this girl who cut her hair really short[boy short] and walked in a weird way[sort of bouncy and happy. It's just weird because no one walks bouncy and happy] and I once saw her wearing a short skirt with no tights or anything in December. But, I don't think much of it. It's like whatever. I don't know who she is or anything. So, I don't judge.
So, in French class, the guys were talking about how T had lice. I asked this girl named R, "Which T are they talking about?" Just to keep myself safe. o.O
She said, "You know that girl in the ninth grade who's really weird and has her hair cut really short?"
I said, "Yeah... Oh. Hm. I hate the fact that people are so mean to her just because she made the bathroom smell bad. It's not her fault. Maybe-"
R's eyes widened and she asked, "Ohmigosh that was HER?!"
That was when I felt like shooting myself. I decided to try lying. "Um, no, well-"
R said, "Ohhhh my gosh." She turned to this guy sitting close to her and said, "Ohh you know when the bathroom stunk? It was T!"
The guys said, "OOOOOHHHHH S***!" Then, they passed it around and I just sat there, not knowing what to do. I hope that they don't tell T anything. This could ruin her. Simply because this is high school and when the bullies are bullies, they really ARE bullies.
I'm sorry T. I know that you're not reading this, but I'm sorry. D:

5 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I heard someone say their ex's best friend's gf's locker is right next to hers... So that's where the info came from...
Don't feel bad, you aren't the only person that heard it..

G said...

High schools are always full of gossip... and by the sound of it everyone's been taking part in spreading it..I wouldn't worry

The Blog Writer said...

You meant well. T will learn some good lessons before she passes out of high school. She'll learn to take it in her stride.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Spazzykins: Okay then, haha.
@G: Yeah, high school is notorious for gossip. :l
@The Blog Writer: Okay, thank you! :D

iZaynab said...

: O My lord, hopefully this won't cursh her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...