DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am going to punch this computer.

My computer is REALLY ANNOYING ME. I am trying SO HARD to upload a video to youtube AND IT WILL NOT WORK! On the youtube site, it just STAYS at "starting upload..." NO YOU'RE NOT STARTING THE UPLOAD, YOUTUBE! If you were starting it, IT WOULD HAVE STARTED ALREADY!
I'm going crazy! I've been trying this since last night and it just wont work. I'm getting so frustrated that I feel like crying. (Whenever I have a strong emotion, I feel like crying) I literally almost cried just now. I'm just getting so angry because I don't see how youtube is meant to upload videos, but my videos won't upload! It won't even go to one percent! And if I press the liveupload button on the windows live movie maker, it doesn't work. It says that it's saving, it saves. Then, it says that it's publishing to youtube and it gets to one hundred percent, but it's NOT THERE ON THE SITE! Why is it not there?! And I ask people on yahoo answers for help but that was useless because no one seemed to understand. Because they respond with asking a stupid question or they don't even answer the question I asked properly! It's annoying me. I'm so annoyed right now. Why won't it just WORK?!
*wails and complains like an infant*
So, sorry, guys. Uploading videos to Youtube clearly does not work for me. ;( Unless someone miraculously knows why it's not working and how to fix it. But, I doubt it.

8 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

aw! i'm sorry for this, i don't know how to upload on youtube... i hope you'll find another way to upload, though.

angela said...

Hm, maybe the type of file is wrong? Some sites don't take certain files. That or maybe it's too long.

Reminds me of this, though. Really funny : http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1299809603669.jpg (it's just the image, not the site, so it's OK XD )

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

Ok I use Windows Movie MAker to edit BUT you dont upload to youtube STRAIGHT from it (although i believe you can with windows LIVE movie maker but i prefer the old fashion way)....ok so when your done editing your video of course save (click save or save as whichever you prefer) then go to PUBLISH and click COMPUTURE...what this does it save the video onto your computer in a format that uploads effortlessly on youtube...so after its published to your computer in whatever file you picked (it prompts you to pick a file usually "My videos") go on your youtube channel and click UPLOAD then you browse through whatever folder you saved the video in and click on it and it will begin to upload (remember you have TWO of the same video one in a windows movie maker format..which is the format you edit in and the NEW FORMAT which is the the finished video that you picked to PUBLISH to your COMPUTER be sure to CLICK on that one to upload otherwise the other video will not upload and or keep getting rejected! I hope this helps!!

Adrian Paul said...

I hate it when YouTube does that too! Try clearing your cache and browsing history. That might help.

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Well, it's at like 30% now and it's been uploading for a few hours. That's ridiculous.
@angela: No, it's okay. And LOL about the picture. XD
@Sherry Blossom: I know how to do it, lol. Thanks for the instructions though. I uploaded a video to youtube before. But, it was all pictures and music. This one is something recorded by a camcorder. That's probably why it's so difficult to get uploaded.
@Adrian: Hmmm... well, it's at like 30% now. I know it's not going to finish for a while though. So, I'm just going to give up. :l

PurpleMist. said...

Omg this happens to me too!
Ugh, sucks :/

The Blog Writer said...

It'll work. Relax. Google it to figure it out. Hugs.

Jodie-Ann said...

@PurpleMist: Ackkk I gave up. :l
@The Blog Writer: I Googled it and everything. I gave up. Google has nothing to help me. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...