DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Hey girl, you are beautiful."

Today in French class, these guys called my friend Felicia "Precious". You know that girl from the movie Precious? No? WELL, TOO BAD! >:D
Anyways, it really pissed me off. She ended up crying and that irritated me even more because I hate to see my friends cry. I hate to see anyone cry. Unless it's people I don't like, then I LOVE like it.
After school, I texted Felicia and told her that I thought Precious was beautiful in the movie and so is she. And I'm serious. I didn't see Precious as being "overweight" or "ugly". I saw her as being a very pretty young girl who had to go through a lot in her life. That's what I saw. Especially when she smiled. I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the movie. And I'm not kidding.
I told Felicia that she's PHAT. Pretty Hot And Thick. And it's true.
Okay, Felicia? You're gorgeous and your PHAT. Be proud of your body. Who cares what stupid people in French class think?! When they grow up, they're probably going to all get beer bellies. XD
LOVE YOU, FEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

PS: Title is from the song "Big Girls" by Mika. (I think Big Girls is the song's title)
PPS: Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who celebrate!

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

: P I'm sorry if this is rude/stupid somewhat to her or anyone.
But if your mad, Punch them.
Thats verbal abuse to you.
But if you don't wanna do that, change how you look.
Some of my closest friend were H U G E like almost 300 pounds & in one summer they slimmed down to like 190.
If you don't like being called
that CHANGE it, it'll shut them up.
Like iUsed to be bullied for being tall, skinny, & black. They called me every name in the book, but mostly the Grude - ___ - So iChanged it & iLightened my tan a bit, took care of myself, not no problems : P
Except that iBecame dreppesed & went emo-ish. x P & iStared to cut myself ~ { Not reccomended ! ! }
B U T,
They'll probably never get married or get divorced or die from karma.

& They'll be stupid F O R E V E R, this fact will never change. But you can change your appearance if you don't like it.

Teresauras said...

You have no idea how much I am enraged at this. I think you are a great friend &I have had my own issues with this world's messed up beauty ideals...ahh. I won't type your face off. I'll just leave it as BEAUTIFUL IS WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

AlliKatt said...

The reason I get up out of bed every morning is because I know there are nice, amazing people out there just like you, who need to be thanked for the small acts of kindness you all do. So, thank you!

ishashime said...

awww. i've personally always struggled with my weight and appearance as well and was bullied for a good portion of my childhood. but there comes a time when you learn to not let it get to you. sure, i still have my own insecurities but they're at normal levels now.

i think everyone is beautiful in their own way. hope your friend realizes this as well. :)

haze said...

jodie! you are such a sweeeet friend! <3

argh! i hate bullies! i want to kick their FACES right now.

The Blog Writer said...

You're very wise, Jodie. Hope your friend realizes that she IS precious, unique, beautiful and loved.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Lol, actually she's okay with her body. She knows she beautiful. But, I guess when people bother you about it enough, you just crack under the pressure.
@Teresauras: Thank you :D And yes, we're ALL beautiful!
@AlliKatt: Thank you! And you're welcome, haha!
@ishashime: Everyone really is beautiful in their own way. :)
@haze: Thanks!!! And yes, I will KICK THEIR BUTTS!
@The Blog Writer: Thank you! I hope she does, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...