DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Hey, baby. I like your eyes. In fact, if I had a spoon, I'd steal them."

Today, I had a great day: I didn't have to think! Ha! Heaven. Anyways, first period, I had drama. It was quite... interesting. Second period, I had French. My teacher, Mme. B made a speech about how if we hear racist comments, we should tell her and she will take care of it. I thought that was nice of her. AND at recess, I went with Bipreet to the office to get free food. I got Simply Naked chips! Yes, that's what they're actually called: Simply Naked. I was thinking "What a sexy chip...."
How odd am I? They're the orgasmic chips that I screamed and grabbed from my friend Tara when she offered them heehee.
Third period... what did I do third period? Oh right, I went to English class. Public speaking was still going on. It's finished today. Anyways, I asked her if I could do my speech in front of the school and then MAYBE make it to the level against other schools. But, she said, "Well... your subject isn't a global one... so, I can't let you go up. Because it has to be a global issue... Yours is school related..."
I felt like biting her head off. Why didn't she tell me this BEFORE?! When I was WRITING the stupid thing, I asked her, "Miss is this an acceptable topic?"
And she said-and I'm quoting her here!-"*giggle* Hmm, yes. This will be interesting actually. It's good."
So, I kept it. But now, it's not ACCEPTABLE?! Girl.... *takes off earrings*
Anywho, during lunch, I stuffed my face with delicious pasta and walked around school like some crazy stalker person. Jasmine was rambling on about random topics, keeping me amused[YOU SEE, JASMINE?! YOU ARE IN THIS POST! I AM NOT DISMISSING YOU. SHEESH. I LAFF YOU!]. Bipreet was doing the same thing. Actually, during gym class fourth period, she was super hyper and saying lots of sexual innuendos.
During lunch, she was talking about my blog. She said, "OHMIGOSH! I saw your blog! It was so funny! I was in it! *giggle*. I'm seriously going to start from, like, the beginning and go up to the latest one."
I was so happy about that. :) Laff you Bipreet :)

PS: Title of post said by a friend of mine: Mike. (Acquaintance?)

5 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

*takes off earrings* LOOLOLOLOL.
You're a funny one, you.

The Blog Writer said...

It's fantastic that you kids love school so much! I bet you'd do well if the Teacher let you compete.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: XD Thanks lol
@TBW: LOOOOOL! nooo we don't love school at all XD And yes, I KNOW I'd do well. XD

Furree Katt said...

i'm not dismissing Jasmine either! HIII, Jasmine!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, she didn't see this comment. I shall tell her tomorrow xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...