DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guess what I just did.

I just made guest posting SO MUCH easier for you guys! Go to my guest posting page to see what I did. I simply added a form for you to fill out on the bottom of the page. :D You no longer have to go to your inbox or whatever and send from there. But, you can send it right from that form[unless you want to send it from your email, then whatever. It doesn't make a difference for me]. I made sure to try it out myself just now. :] I got the message so, it's all good :D
AND, you no longer have to wait for pictures to load when you send me them. Simply copy paste the URL of a picture of you. It makes both of our lives easier. If you have any suggestions on how to make this blog better, you can contact me. BUT, if you are going to contact me about something other than guest posting, send me the message by email. Not the form. That's reserved for guest blogging :)
So, GUEST BLOG! I love guest posts, so keep them coming!!! :D

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...