DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do you know how silly you sound?

You know what really really irritates me? When girls giggle and talk in really high-pitched girlie voices. It annoys me much more than it should. I just hate to hear it. It makes the girl sound so stupid!
Yesterday, I had to stay after school with my math/science teacher Ms. J to finish an assignment. Throughout the entire thing, I heard my friend C outside the class talking to other people and playing around. She said the words "Oh my God" more than twenty times. And I'm serious. In this really annoying, girlie way. It distracted me so much from my assignment. I wanted to run out there and shout, "WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"
But, of course I couldn't. Even Ms. J was getting irritated. At one point, after C had said "Oh my God" for like the fifteenth time, Ms. J muttered, "Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwd", imitating C. It amused me. XD
Ms. J then looked around her to see if me or any of the other students staying to do the assignment had heard her. We all did, but no one cared. We were amused by it. Ms. J smiled and said, "I shouldn't be saying that."
Then, it was quiet and we finished our assignment.
Well, it was sort of quiet. I could still hear C and some other people making noise outside. -.-'

11 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I completely agree. I'm not sure how some girls can get their voice that high and annoying.

Jodie-Ann said...

Neither am I. o.O

Fiona said...

I agree with this so freaking much I can't even put it into words.
AADFABFKJDLABDKLFJDK.

iZaynab said...

Aha iDo that. : D
My ctach phrases are Dude & My lord.
But iHave a deepish girl voice so iSound like a pothead or stoner - ____ -
If you do that where I'm at people W I L L look at you stupid & ask if your retarted.

ishashime said...

i hate those kind of girls, too. they're quite irritating. :|

haze said...

yup... i hate those kind of girls too... :) and i love ms.J for saying that. haha.

Ashley said...

Ugh my sister does that. She plays some online mmorpg game or whatever and uses one of those headsets with the mic.. so when she uses it and is talking to other people(guys) her voice gets all high pitched and soft and girly. SUCH an irritating combo. Everytime I hear her do that I want to kick her in the face and say "stop being such a fake. what are you afraid of, people online not liking your real voice?" UGHHHHHHHH

sorry, done ranting.

Furree Katt said...

omg Jodie, like, i totally like, hate those girls too, omg! seriously, OMG!

The Blog Writer said...

Bless your teacher! She sounds cute. :)

r.alsharif said...

I hate it when girls act stupid, but if she is then thats a whole other story :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: L0L!
@iZaynab: LOL I have a deepish girl voice, too XD
@ishashime: Yes, they are :l
@haze: Haha so do I XD
@Ashley: Haha! It's supremely irritating. :/
@Furree Katt: ROFL!
@The Blog Writer: Haha she's adorable!
@r.alsharif: LMFAOOOOOOOOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...