DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Did this ever happen to you?

When you have this, like... weird almost-kissing thing. Today, I saw George at school(obviously we go to the same one) and he was putting on his jacket.
I asked, "Going out...." But sort of not a question. I have no clue why I even said it.
He said, "Yep." Then grinned at me. Meaning he's going to smoke a cig. He always grins when he's going to smoke a cig.
I said, "Not weed right?"
"Nope! I've been off it for the longest time."
I beamed at him and said, "I know; it's awesome." Then I opened my arms for a hug. And this is where it got awkward.
I moved my head to the right and him, thinking I was going to the left, moved to the right as well. So, our faces were really close. I quickly moved to the left but, he thought I was going to stay on the right so he moved too. And AGAIN our faces were really close. It was so AWKWARD. We finally figured out where to put our heads and hugged properly. Then, we said bye and parted.
I know that if I had light skin, it would have been red. Thank God for being black. >.<

13 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

I'd be red, too.

I've just been catching up on your posts. It's a good thing you ignored the guy on the bus.

Ashley said...

Hahaha awkwarrrddd

Cloud Strife said...

Ahaha 'awks for you' ;) that's happened to me soo many times!

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Ha! That sounds adorable. Did you laugh when it happened? I would've.

Furree Katt said...

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS WAS SO CUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ♥

haze said...

haha!!! you are soooooo cute!!!!!!!♥♥♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Haha! And yeah, good thing :D
@Ashley: IKR D;
@CS: LOL! Wow. Ah if it happened to me often, I'd... implode or something. XD
@TLOGO: Yeah, LOL. We both laughed XD
@FK: LOL! Thank you xD
@haze: Thanks! haha :D

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

You loooooooooove him! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

No, silly Jasmine :P

ishashime said...

aww, as i was reading this, the whole scene was sort of playing in my mind, like in one of those movies. haha. so cute. xD
i would've blushed like mad. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :3

iZaynab said...

; D Aha ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ ! ! ! !

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...