DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight savings time, YOU SUCK!

And it sucks. Because of daylight savings time, my days are now one hour shorter. Do you know what this now means?
It means that I have to go to bed one hour earlier.
It means I have one hour shorter to blog.
It means I have one hour shorter to be out.
It DOES NOT mean that I have one hour shorter of school[sad face].
WHYYY must this happen?! D: Do you KNOW what could happen in one hour?! ANYTHING. That's what: ANYTHING. The possibilities are endless!
Ahhh my life is OVERRR[dramatic echoing]
Okay, whatever I want a cookie.

6 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

LOL you are too crazy! I love daylight savings time! It isn't so bad! =]

haze said...

yep, it isn't so bad. haha :)♥♥

angela said...

Our clocks went forward one hour, so we go to bed earlier, but it's lighter out longer. Which isn't always a good thing -___- I'm looking outside right now, and it does not say "it's 5pm" it says "it's FOUR PM". I just got my internal clock to be able to tell time without a clock and now I have to start all over again! We also LOSE an hour of sleep! I already wake up at 6am.. I don't wanna wake up at "technically" five! ERG!!

MissLavish said...

Always wondered what it felt like to get our clocks turned back... or forward an hour seen in South Africa that we dont-would be nice walking up an hour later in winter lol. I guess your body just has to adjust and then you'll be use to it.

angiemisslavish.blogspot.com

Furree Katt said...

i despise daylight savings! it happened here last year and it was the most irritating thing ever, especially to wake up one hour earlier :O

Jodie-Ann said...

@Adrian Paul: Lol I HATE it!
@haze: It is if your parents make you go to bed at a certain time, haha.
@angela: Ahh luck you! Mine went the opposite way. D:
@MissLavish: My body never adjusts to it, lol.
@Furree Katt: Ahh it sucks SO MUCH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...