DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

:)

Hey, guys! Today was sort of interesting. Actually not really.
But anyways! First period, I had math. My math teacher Ms. J made us do an assignment. We had to use rulers because we were plotting points on a Cartesian plane to solve word problems. I don't really see how this is useful for my future, but whatever. Some kid wanted to switch his ruler for Ms. J's because I guess his was small or something. Ms. J said, "It's not the size that matters; it's how you use it."
We all loled for a bit. Then, Ms. J said all innocently, "What? I was talking about the ruler! Man, you guys have dirty minds."
And we just kept loling.
Nothing really interesting happened in Frnch. Just a stupid guy with a pizza-shaped face bullied me about my seat. I yelled at him for a bit and sat where he wanted me to just to keep the peace. I was seriously about to punch his pizza off.
Anywho, third period, what did I have? Oh, yeah! English. We're doing public speaking and this guy named Hamza went up and talked about how capital punishment is good. He was saying, "...If someone's going around killing people, shouldn't they die? I think that mofo deserves to die..."
The entire class LOLed at this. My English teacher, Ms. A gaped at him in horror. Especially since at the end, he said, "...So to wrap this crap up, I think capital punishment is good...And yeah. 'Kay I'm done." Then, he walked back to his seat.
It was hilarious. He obviously failed. XD
Then, during lunch, I had soccer intramurals(when I have to play a sport at lunch). I was defense and I was AWESOME if I do say so myself. Even my friend Ceisha patted my shoulder and said, "You know, you're pretty good at defense. The ball didn't even go in once!"
I stared at her.
She said, "Okay, it went in once."
:D

PS: TOMORROW'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY...!

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

"punch his pizza off" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I seriously just died.

I can't drink my hot chocolate cause Im still giggling.

Furree Katt said...

kids like Hamza always make school much more fun! :D (FUN FUN FUN FUN)
and LOL at Ms. J. and how you wanted to punch that guy's pizza off.

haze said...

haha. you should have punch him in the face :) lol

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: xD
@FK: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! FUN FUN FUN FUN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xD
@haze: LOL, I would have. But, I'm in school. D: So, sadly I couldn't have.

ishashime said...

the random people at school always make it more interesting, eh? haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...