DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 11, 2011

WIN!

So, I am not floating on the clouds left over from my EPIC WIN.
I passed all my classes this term and even improved on some :D Yay! So, here are the marks:

English Language Arts(my favorite subject): 88% (B+)
Français, langue seconde[French, second language]: 80% (B)
Mathematics: Technical and Scientific Option[Advanced math]: 82% [as opposed to a 49%; F last term] (B)
Science and Technology[Regular science]: 69% (C) ZOMG that's horrible!
Environmental Science and Technology[Advanced science]: 60% (C-)
History and Citizenship Education[Quebec history]: 77% (B-)
Drama: 89% (B+)
Physical Education and Health[Gym]: 67% (C)

I can't wait for next year when I no longer have science. o_O

10 run-on sentences.:

livelovelyxx said...

Haha, French is killling me right now! I have decent grade, but I don't know what I'm doing! Granted, it's my first year, but still. (: Oh, and thanks for saying you'll follow my blog--I'm very appreciative!! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Ah, I can help you :) I live in Quebec, where it's all French so, I'm pretty good at it. Despite my average grade. I've been learning French in school all my life.
And no problem! :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

wow..thtz a pretty good score to flaunt everywhere

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :D

Ashley said...

Science and I never got along, we decided it was best if we just never see each other again, and save us both the misery.

Great job, though! It's good to see you've improved so much! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! Thank you :)

Furree Katt said...

those are really good grades! :D
and OMG haha i haaaate science. and math.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! And LOL!

ishashime said...

awesome! glad you're doing great at school. i'm in my second year of college now and we don't have math anymore...just a ton of science. but i can live with that. HAHA. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

:D And ACKKKK. I wouldn't be able to live with it! D;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...