DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What a wonderful birthday bash.

So, as I said in an earlier post, it was my little step-sister's birthday party today. It was actually quite fun. Even though it was all little kids and like a few adults and Jasmine. And my step-brother and my real brother.
And me.
Anyways, music was playing S O  L O U D. My older step-sister Taneshia took it upon herself to make the house sound like a club. The Time(Dirty Bit) by the Black Eyed Peas was playing extremely loud MULTIPLE TIMES. I was pretty sure that out neighbors could hear it. When I expressed my fears to my step-brother he just looked at me and said, "And I bet that they're sitting there in front of their TV in their couches saying 'Man, why wasn't I invited?'"
It was amusing.
We also played A LOT of Justin Bieber. A LOT. And one after the other. One of my little step-sister's friends, Yasmine was ecstatic over the amount of JB. We had JB posters, balloons, music... it was insane. At one point, Yasmine said, "I love Justin. If he dies, I die." I thought that to be a little bit excessive, but what do I know? She's ten. Maybe she means it.
I hope not.
Anywho, I was a bit bored and took a few pictures:
Jasmine playing my Nintendo DS in my room. Yes, that is an Apple sticker on it. Courtesy of my pink iPod Nano.
...yeah...


Doesn't she look high?
And yes, that is my Beatles shirt. :] BE JEALOUS. >:D Especially since I ate a Hannah Montana cake(ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!).

3 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I look like ass! crop me outta the pic! -.-'

FeliciaShortii said...

Why wasn't I invited and jasmine follow me

Jodie-Ann said...

@Spazzykins: Lol, no. o__O
@Fee: lol because Nikita doesn't know you o_O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...