DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?


Rating out of five: *****
So, the novel Fallen by Lauren Kate is a paranormal romance. I love it sooooooo much! I literally read this book in two days. One night, I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to finish it, haha!
Anyways, it's about this girl named Luce Price who has some... questionable powers. She goes to a new school(like a boarding school) where she meets the mysterious Daniel Grigori. And BOY is he sexy! They have a very special connection. A lot of sexual tension(I LOVED this!) is in the air. She feels like she knows him from somewhere, and she's right. They have a very interesting past. I won't spoil this for you!
Anyways, Daniel wants nothing to do with her. He goes out of his way to stay away from her, actually. It's quite funny. But, Luce is still very attracted to him and won't let it go. What will happen?! OOOOHHH!

What I liked:
-SO. MUCH. SEXUAL. TENSION. At some parts, I felt a bit uncomfortable(not in  bad way). Just because the tension was so thick, you could have cut it with a knife!
-The kisses are ah-may-ZING! Excellent kissing scenes.
-Excellent romance. Lots of it. You romance-lovers will be very pleased.
-So much mystery.
-The action scenes were amazing.
-The characters are brilliant.
-Very interesting plot.

What I didn't like:
-...I can't think of anything, haha. Just that it ended too soon. D:

I recommend this book to paranormal romance lovers! A must read!!! Also, for those of you who love a little humor and action :) I suggest that you start reading this book when you have a lot of time on your hands. Once you start, you won't want to stop.

6 run-on sentences.:

Cloud Strife said...

OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! I've read all the books, theres the third one coming out soon xD if you like sexual tension i DEFINITELY recommend Vampire Academy series!! :D Best.series.ever! xx

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha I started watching the show but got bored XD

Cloud Strife said...

I believe you are confused with Vampire DIARIES :P Vampire Academy is definitely not a show but apparently will be made into a movie one day! VA is way better than VD!! Pls read it, beware though its extremely addictive

Jodie-Ann said...

OOOOOOOOOH! Yeah I read that. With Liza or Lisa or something right? I read that, haha. ZOMG! It's so addicting. I cried at the end of one of them XD

Cloud Strife said...

Oh, yeah that was so sad when ***** (dont want to spoil for ppl) died ): read all of them, the last one came out in december and theres a sequel to the last book but in someone else's perspective :) cant wait

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, it's gonna be awesome. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...